Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally

Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally
RIP to the man who always spread a positive message of togetherness

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Looking Forward

Is it bad that I don't want to be with my baby's mom? I know the statistics say that if we are together our child will have more opportunities but it wouldn't be in the best interest of the child, to be together. In addition to this I don't feel like I should have to put up with someone in my life that I don't want there.

Yes she is my baby's mother and she will be in my life for the rest of my life, but that doesn't mean we have to be together. I feel like our relationship now is perfect. We have good communication and we don't argue about most things. For me this is a challenge because it is BOTH of our child. Not just mines. This is all about compromise.

I figure she chose to keep it, so I get to choose the lifestyle. And by all means the lifestyle I am choosing for my child will be way different then then lifestyle I grew up with. My child will be raised in private schools, maybe charters, and in the church. Not like how I was. In addition to this, I will never keep my child away from they momma, just ckuz I know wassup when it comes to children. They are analyzers, they analyze before they react. If they see me disrespect they mom they will sit back until they are old enough to do the same.



So as far as opportunities go, I am paving the way for my little now and I will continue my success so my lil will have a great life. Me and the mom will be ckoo as long as we keep up good communication and keep people out of our business. Which will be harder for her then me. I know this will work with us as only friends and I hope other people will see this and know just because you have an accident, that doesn't always mean your life is as bad as you think.

You live. You learn. You adapt.

No comments:

Post a Comment