Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally

Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally
RIP to the man who always spread a positive message of togetherness

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Whats Real For You May Not Be Real For Me


So I've noticed that everyone thinks that they are real when they are some of the fakest people I know. This really irritates me because I try to get people to think positive and be real with themselves before they address others. This way when addressing an issue you can see it from all points of view. In addition to this just because you are being real with yourself doesn't mean that is real to me.

When being real with people you have to come at them with an unbiased view. You can't try to influence someone with your forceful thoughts, only by love and care. Fore real, if you come at me telling me what you think I should do and all that I'll be less willing to do that, but if you suggested a better decision and described why its a better choice I will be more inclined to that idea. You have to be aware that they may get hurt by what you say as to not offend, and not get your point heard.

Also if you put your opinion into play you are opening yourself up for judgement. Whoever you are trying to address will start noticing this and eventually point that out to you and again your message won't be heard.

So try remembering when being real with someone that, their real may not be yours. and to take into account that they may be sensitive to their truths. Don't be so fast to judge and always look at yourself before pointing the finger.




No comments:

Post a Comment