Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally

Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally
RIP to the man who always spread a positive message of togetherness

Friday, October 19, 2012

EMT: Don't Let Life Pass You By

In life there are 2 things in common, we don't have all the answers and we all die. None of us are immortal and we have all experienced times of hardship. It is up to us to leave a legacy to be proud of and to make way for the coming generations.

I'll give you an example. I have some felonies, but I won't let that be what I leave behind. I have a child on the way and what opportunities can I give my child if I'm stuck in that mindset? None. To change that I have gotten involved with felony advocates here in Seattle. That is the legacy I want to leave, "By changing my own life I can affect those around me, positively. By breaking down the walls that constricts felons back to recidivism, we can all have a better tomorrow"

We have to look to the future, look to our elders and think "What did they leave behind for me? How did what they did, help me get to where I am?" And it may not be direct help to you but for your situation. Now look back to your lil brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. What do you want to leave for them? Do you want to leave your son in this world knowing his father had all these enemies trying to come after him or do you want your son to grow up knowing he has a good future ahead of him?

The natural life cycle consists of birth, brain development, slow deterioration, then death. This is the same for all animals. Do not fear death. This is the natural flow of things. Make out with the old and take in the new. Think of life as your closet. You wouldn't wear the same shit you wore when you were 5, now you have a sense of fashion, whatever that means to you, and the things that made sense then don't now. This is the same with people.

But there are somethings to look forward to if you have a near death experience and live. In most cases that occur with these experiences you will then experience the following: Your life will flash before your eyes and you will be able to see and remember for a short while all your life and this will enlighten your mind. The next thing is seeing "the light" at the end of a black tunnel. From most cases if it isn't your time you will see a figure telling you to go back. This figure is unclear. Another thing is you seeing familiar figures. Some think that the figure telling you to turn back is a later you, but that is not confirmed. The final thing is to have "out of body" experiences. This is like a hallucinogenic drug. You will be able to see yourself as others are trying to bring you back to life. You will be able to describe things to people that was occurring during this time while you are "dead" and damn is that freaky lol.

Point of all of this, embrace life how you have it, live to make a better tomorrow. Leave a legacy and make out with the old and embrace the new. Leave opportunities for following generations and always live life like that may be your last day.

Follow the link for my inspiration. RIP Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment