Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally

Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally
RIP to the man who always spread a positive message of togetherness

Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Other Side of Life

I'm sitting here thinking about my good friends death, and all I can think about is if it was worth it. I know what you did was your answer out, but I want to know if its worth it now. How do you feel away from mom ddad and your family? I'm not going to get into that ckuz that isn't my place.

I just want to know what its like on the other side of the barrel. I've been there just like other people. So close to doing it but never did. Your death was an eye opener bro. It made me think of myself. It made me think about all the times I put my 357 revolver in my mouth or to my temple. That cold metal shiver going down my spine as I thought about death. The only thing keeping me here was my little brother and the fear of whats on the other side.

Now I see someone who has had the courage to do what I've wanted to do so many times and my only question to him isn't why he did it, but what is it like on the other side. I've seen death all around me throughout my life but no suicides. All of the deaths I've seen have come from natural cause or gang violence. I've come so accustomed to people live being taken from them I forget that people can do it to themselves.

I pray that you're where you want to be and you are looking over us. I commend you for your courage to do what I was so afraid to do. However I still want to know what it's like on the other side of the barrel, I have things I must take care of.

My legacy is not yet complete and I won't stop pushing forward until someone kills me or I'm physically can't press forward. I will never be forget the times I was so close to death but I won't forget my reasons to live. Fred, if you can hear my prayers tell me what it's like.

Is being dead all that its cracked up to be? Lord, I pray that the afterlife is just what you said it would be like, ckuz if it isn't, what's the point of living right?

Death is inevitable. Life is a choice. How you choose to leave this earth is up to you. Me, I'n gunna go down swinging. R.I.P bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment