Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally

Spreading Peace Love and Happiness Globally
RIP to the man who always spread a positive message of togetherness

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

To My Readers

Thank you for continuing to read my blog throughout the holidays and keeping me in your minds. I want to express my gratitude to all those who have been reading or just started reading.

It really means alot to me when i go out to parties and people ask if I'm the guy who writes the blogs. This tells me i'm making an impact, let alone changing lives. Or when people message me on Facebook it shows that ya care. I know i haven't been feeding all ya minds for the last month or so but I'll start taking care of this again.

I love it when different people come up and ask about my next post or even offer me a subject. That makes my job alot easier. I also love when i see my views are world wide. I now have viewers in US, Canada, Australia  Afghanistan  North and South Korea, China and many more countries. Please continue to spread the word about my blog and support me in my journey.

I appreciate the page views and will discuss anything that you, my readers will want to talk about. Find me on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter @squad2900. Instagram @mtaylor2900.

I will do my best to feed your thoughts and always stay positive. Reach out if you have comments or concerns.

Until next time,
Mr. 2900

No comments:

Post a Comment